Here We Grow Again!
Summercrest's expansion has added 28 new apartments that will provide important features allowing residents to age in place by accessing levels of service that meet their individual needs.
Summercrest has also renovated major areas of our existing interiors and added new common areas for all residents to enjoy.
Here's what's new in 2020:
- Twenty-eight new apartments
- New Cafe & Market
- New reception and information desk
- Expanded activities room
- New game room
- New outdoor, raised patio for dining and activities
- Additional elevator for access to the entire building
- Shared living arrangements for great economic value
Learn more about our independent, assisted living, and memory care programs here.