June 16, 2020
Dear Summercrest Community,
We are excited to announce that we may begin scheduling outside visits for our residents beginning Monday, June 22, 2020.
To keep our residents safe while providing this opportunity, Summercrest has established the following guidelines:
1. All visits must be scheduled in advance with Barbara Rabtoy, our Resident Services Director. She may be reached at 603-863-8181 ext. 304. No unscheduled visits are allowed.
2. Visits will be allotted a 30-minute time slot so that we may meet demand.
3. Visitors will be screened over the phone for eligibility and again in person when they have arrived.
4. No more than 2 visitors are allowed, and all visitors must be over the age of 12 and able to wear a mask or face covering for the duration of the visit.
5. Visitors will be asked to sanitize their hands before and after the visit.
6. Visitors must stay in the designated area and no physical contact is allowed.
7. Summercrest staff will monitor the visit (from a distance) to ensure compliance and provide resident support as needed.
8. Visitors should notify Lori Dwyer the Summercrest Health Services Director if they develop symptoms of COVID-19 within 48 hours of visiting at 603-863-8181 ext. 305.
We continue to support virtual visits through the Zoom or Google Hangout platforms. Should that type of visit prove easier, our Resident Services Director is happy to schedule that as well.
Hailey K. Wetherbee, NHA